Served between 8am and 10am (earlier on request) breakfast at the Kendall Inn is where your daily Maine experience begins. It has been described by our guests and on line reviews as ‘outstanding’, ‘superb’ and ‘fabulous’. We know you will think so too. Every day we serve tea, coffee, assorted juices, fresh baked goods, a fruit course, and a choice of two entrées such as eggs and bacon, broccoli and cheddar quiche or breakfast bread and butter pudding, and homemade muffins, biscuits, or scones.
With advanced notice we can accommodate dietary requirements including gluten-free, vegetarian, and a children’s menu. We encourage our guests to let us know of food preferences, allergies, and other dietary issues when making a reservation so that we can plan ahead and make sure your breakfast is beyond satisfying.
KENDALL TAVERN INN
Examples Of Our Breakfast Specialties….
- Home-made granola and yoghurt with fresh fruit
- Baked pears with almond and cinnamon sugar
- Eggs, bacon, and homemade potato cakes
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese quiche
- Broccoli and cheddar bread and butter pudding
- Home-made apple scones and butter
- Apple and ginger tea loaf
- Banana bread and honey butter
(Menu items change daily)